Drug Detox in New Jersey
There are various New Jersey drug detox programs available to treat substance abuse disorders. However, individual needs and conditions, along with difficulty in accessing available detox centers in New Jersey and out-of-state, can hinder people from getting the help they truly need.
Millions of people enter addiction treatment in the United States every single year. For instance, 22.5 million people in the U.S. attended a treatment program in 2014. Out of those 22.5 million, just 11.6% had access to professional help in a treatment facility. One of the major reasons why other addicts couldn’t get help is their inability to find a reputable and medically-assisted New Jersey drug detox center.
Find the Right New Jersey Drug Detox Center
Selecting the right drug detox center that best suits your needs marks the beginning of your journey to overcome drug addiction. According to a survey carried out by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA), over 24.6 million Americans abused drugs at least once in the past 30 days. These people, just like you or an affected loved one, will need detox treatment at the beginning stages of the recovery process.
What to Consider When Selecting A Detox Center
When deciding What New Jersey drug detox center to choose, you need to consider some factors such as the following:
- Your personalized needs. These are problems which can affect the outcome of your detox treatment. They include vocational difficulties, relationship challenges, and physical health problems.
- Mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression or personality disorders.
- The location of the facility.
- The type of drugs that you’re addicted to.
- Your age. The type of detox program that will be designed for you will depend on your age. For instance, since adolescents abuse different types of substances, their parents may prefer a drug detox center with a highly supervised environment.
Questions for Choosing a Drug Detox Center
To help you choose the right drug detox center in New Jersey or out-of-state, we’ve listed some important questions that you should ask before you make your choice.
- Is the facility accredited?
- What are the qualifications of the treatment staff?
- What types of insurance does the facility accept?
- Does the facility design individualized treatment plans?
- Does the treatment facility offer medication-assisted detox?
- Are the treatment methods used in the facility supported by scientific evidence?
- Is there any aftercare treatment plan?
Begin Your New Jersey Drug Detox Today
Addiction is a complicated and complex disease. Due to the many options available, it may be challenging and may also seem impossible to choose the right detox center. However, it doesn’t have to be.
NJ Addiction Resources offers drug detox resources are specially designed to provide the best drug detox programs in New Jersey and out-of-state. Our resources are not only solution-focused but also evidence-based. With our network of resources, we will recommend the right detox or rehab center that fits your needs and expectations. Reach out to us today to start the process of selecting the right New Jersey drug detox center.